pondělí 21. ledna 2013

My Family´s Week Routine (6th grade)

GREAT JOB dear 6th graders!   

Here are your best papers :)     
 
          On Monday I have to do homework and iron the clothes. I comb my hair, dress up and brush my teeth. My brother has to go to school and do homework everyday. He never combs his hair and goes online. My mum has to go to work and wash the dishes. she listens to music and often goes shopping. My dad has to go to work and make dinner. He tidies up and watches TV and goes online.
          On Sunday I have to tidy up and wash my hair. I wash the dishes and do homework. My brother has to empty the bin andwater the plants. He goes online and plays with toys. My mum has to wash the clothes. She goes out and relaxes. My dad has to make breakfast and lunch. He sleeps and goes out.
(Míša)

          On Monday I have to get up at 7 a.m. I eat breakfast. I never comb my hair. I dress up. I go to school. After school I have German lesson. After German I come out. I go out every Monday. I play on the computer at 5 p.m. I watch TV at 6:30 p.m. I go to bed at 10 p.m. On Monday my mum gets up at 5:30 a.m., dresses up and has breakfast. My mum combs her hair every morning. She has to go to work. After work she has to pick up my sister. Once I walk the dog, once my mum walks the dog. My mum has to iron the clothes. My mum goes to bed at 10:30 p.m.
          On Saturday I get up at 10 a.m. My dad comes at 12 p.m. We have lunch at 12:10 p.m. Then we go to some museum, exhibition, cinema or hockey. We return at about 4 p.m.
(Martin N.)
 
          On Monday I get up at seven a.m. I have to go to school. After school I eat lunch. After lunch I go to drama lessons. My mum makes dinner at 7:30 p.m.
          On Tuesday I get up again at seven a.m. and my dad makes breakfast. I eat donuts and cacao. I go to school at 7:30 a.m. I go home at 1:30 p.m. I do my homework.
I often wash my hair on Wednesday evening. On Thursday I have my religious education after school. On Friday I go to my Art lessons.
           On Saturday I get up at 9 a.m. or later. I have to tidy up my room and my guinea pig. I have to empty the bin. On Sunday I get up at 8:35 a.m. or later. I watch fairy tales. I do my homework and I prepare my school books and other stuff.
(Martina)
 
           On Monday I and my sister have to go to school. My mum has to cook dinner. My dad sleeps and at 8 p.m. goes to work. When I come back from school I do my homework.When I complete homework, I play computer games. My sister does her homework and then she studies.
          On Sunday I wake up at 10 a.m. I make breakfast for me and my family. I play computer games. At 1 p.m. we have lunch. I have to empty the bin. My mum has to cook dinner. My mum and sister walk the dog at 10 p.m. I go to sleep.
(Tomáš)
 
          On Monday I go to school at 8 a.m. My dad goes to work. At 2:30 p.m. I go on the computer and then I eat snack. My mum irons the clothes. At 10 p.m. I go to bed.
         On Wednesday and Friday I go to school at 8 a.m. After school I play football. After football my dad picks me up and we go home.
         On Saturday and Sunday I wake up at 10 a.m. and eat breakfast. I go on the computer at 12 p.m. and I go to bed at 11 p.m.
 (Patrik)
 
          On Monday I have to get up at seven o´clock in the morning. I have to make breakfast and go to school at eight o´clock. My brother plays games in the morning. My mum has to go to work. After work my mum goes home.
          On Saturday I have to tidy up. I have to make breakfast. I have to walk the dog. My mum goes to work. My dad goes to work, too.
(Martin K.)
 
          On Monday I get up at 7 a.m. and go to school. My brother has to walk the dog every day. At school I learn. Then I have lunch and go home. When I come home I have a rest. Then I have to do homework. I go to bed at 9 p.m.
         On Saturday I get up at 9 a.m. and have breakfast. Then I am on the computer. Then I have lunch and go out. Then I do things for school and go to sleep. On Sunday I have to tidy up my room.
 
(Adam) 

 


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat